The Next Piezo Shockwave Generation
New paths in shockwave therapy – by Richard Wolf and ELvation
The latest piezo shockwave generation from Richard Wolf and ELvation - the PiezoWave 2- offers a number of unique new and improved features. The piezo single- and double-layer technology has been used to create a unique, never previously implemented range of optional therapy sources: focussed, planar and – entirely new – linear focussed. With its outstanding performance data and exceptional – guaranteed! – life-span up to 5 million pulses depending on the therapy source, the PiezoWave 2 offers the best shockwave source for every indication. Users benefit from the easy-to-operate controls, the automatic therapy source recognition with a plug & play function, and the ELvation ESWT App for iPads conveniently slotted in the tablet PC holder.
- Focused, linear or planar – the best shockwave for every indication
- Excellent performance with single-layer and double-layer technology
- Piezo-electric “direct focusing” technology – minimal pain during applications
- Well defi ned, precise focus – perfect for diagnosis and therapy
- Uniquely durable therapy source
- Finely adjustable penetration depth using interchangeable gel pads
- Independently adjustable penetration depths and energy levels
- Wide range of energy settings
- Simple operation with App support and Ipad holder
- Plug&Play - therapy source recognition
Focused, linear and planar shockwave therapy
The piezo-electric shockwave principle offers an extensive range of shockwave configurations. The only one of its kind in the world, the PiezoWave2 allows users to choose between a classic focused shockwave, a linear focused shockwave, and a planar pressure wave. The right shockwave mode is available for every indication.
An operational concept ensuring you will always be up-to-date
The PiezoWave2 has an improved user interface that simplifies it’s daily use. Therapy source recognition through Plug&Play ensures that your PiezoWave2 will provide the appropriate energy spectrum when you plug in the therapy source. Individual settings can be adjusted with just a few keystrokes. You are supported by our optional ESWT App for your Ipad. With this new form of user support we want to ensures that even in future you will continue to receive the latest information on settings and the newest experiences for PiezoWave2 clinical applications. Quickly and online.
- Therapy source recognition with Plug&Play
- Quick therapy start
- Easy to use – uncomplicated operation
- Supported by our ESWT Ipad App
- Use of external, supporting Apps
- Always up-to-date