FOCUSING ON MULTIMODAL STONE MANAGEMENT
Many different procedures are currently used to manage urological stones. Of these procedures, extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy has become the most important approach for the management of urological stones.
Computer and software-assisted automatic patient positioning with in-picture navigation
The PiezoLith 3000Plus is equipped with innovative technology for computer and software-assisted automatic positioning and newly developed in-picture navigation. The menu-guided touchscreen operation for all central ESWL control and display functions with live ultrasound and X-ray imaging has set a new standard in ESWL.
- Manual positioning of the table, either directly at the table, using a touch panel on the monitor care, or in a separate control room
- Software and computer-assisted automatic positioning with ultrasound localization
- Software and computer-assisted automatic positioning with X-ray localization
- Software and computer-assisted in-picture navigation with ultrasound localization
- Software and computer-assisted in-picture navigation with X-ray localization
The PiezoLith 3000Plus allows patient and treatment data to be recorded and has the option to be network (DICOM) compatible.